Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reality Show Round-up #1

I have begun my fateful spiral into the heart of American culture, and I have decided to review some reality shows. Today, it's Hell's Kitchen.

Hell's Kitchen is, from what I can gather, a show about Chef Gordon Ramsay and his love of swearing and throwing spoons. To make it more interesting, the producers bring in a group of emotionally unstable men and women to be the targets of said spoons. Rather than give a full review, I instead will list a set of out-of-context quotes from the last Hell's Kitchen episode I watched.

“I'm really glad I didn't fall on the step and make out with the tuna!”

“I took it like a man and started with a brand new chicken.”

“Chef Ramsay is like the Jay-Z of restaurants.”

“When you're in the weeds, sometimes you lose your head.”

“Mikey, the rice is bullets!”

"ARRRRRHGGGGHHGGGGHGH!"

Clearly, screen-writers have become a thing of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment