Sunday, April 24, 2011

Questions for the Chicago Pedal Pub

After seeing this, I...just had so many questions. I thought I would share them with you.

Pictured above: Spotted in Wicker Park, The Chicago Pedal Pub is a roving drinking station powered by the pedaling of its patrons.

Question #1: Why the name "Pedal Pub"? There are a huge number of other drinking-related alliterations choose from! For example: Booze Bicycle.

Question #2: Why is your motto "It's SLOW fun"? Were people complaining that they were getting bored with their fun because it was moving TOO FAST?

Question #3: How did this idea come to be? Was someone drinking with their friends in a bar and exclaim, "I can't take it any more! I need to be able to get drunk AND blast my quads at the same time!"

Question #4: Have you considered expanding your franchise? As a non-drinker, I would be particularly interested in a roving tea shop powered by push-ups or a mobile old-timey soda shop powered by deep-knee bends.

Question #5: How does the driver get licensed to operate a vehicle powered solely by inebriated individuals? The only applicable prior work experience seems to be operating the lower-deck oars in a Viking slave ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment