Sunday, May 22, 2011

Prelude: Chicago Summer!

Pictured above: "Okay guys, just try to act normal...I guess this will have to do."

Pictured above: "Fine, Sai. Just don't do that thing where you put your arms around us... Come on!"

Pictured above: "Really, Doug? People are watching."

Pictured above: "Okay, I guess that's close enough."

Pictured above: "Don't worry. I'm not going to post this one."

Pictured above: "Okay, sassier...sassier...sassier...PERFECT."

Pictured above: "Really, Sai? Another picture of us in a field?"

Pictured above: "No way I'm going over there to take a picture of you. Do you have any idea how much these loafers cost? Almost FIVE DOLLARS. I'm not getting sand in them."

Pictured above: "Okay, Doug. Try to look...okay...well, can you instead...how about you put your arms...all right. This is fine."

Pictured above: "You guys know that I'm charging you $100 an hour to photograph you, right?"

Pictured above: "Frattier...frattier...frattier...PERFECT."

No comments:

Post a Comment